Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US community unban

(Topic created on: 13-04-2023 02:14 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hi, 

I've been banned on the US forums in 2019 or 2020 for making a double post. A silly reason to get blocked. Does anybody know how to aks for an unban? I've created another account there and asked but they banned it too. What's wrong with them... 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
6 REPLIES 6
mower1776
Student
Options
Reporting this!... jk lol unban this man!
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Wish they would. 

mower1776
Student
Options
Does seem inappropriate. Perhaps it automatically flagged up as spam. I would email customer support if I were in the same predicament.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adi0  Certainly does not seem fair, presumably it was only one Double post.  I think they are more stringent on the U.S communities but in any case  would have thought that for something like this if a ban was enforced would only be temporary.

I did see this in the terms mind you:

"One Post is Enough: Refrain from multi-posting the same issue to several boards. Post only to the most relevant board for your topic for the fastest and most accurate solutions". 

However  the US team will have the powers,  limits on influence from this community.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Adi0 

Banning a member isn't actioned lightly and one can only appeal the decision.

Creating another profile to login in again wouldn't have helped hence that profile also being banned.

Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree with @JAMES4578 that the Team here wouldn't be able to intercede.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Thanks anyways...