Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 07:15 PM)
Stevebur
First Poster
Options
I have been in the upgrade programme since its inception, everything was fine until the S21 came out, I tried to upgrade to be denied by Klarna saying my address is incorrect. Tried sorting with Klarna to be denied again saying I must have moved as my address is not what is registered with experian, I haven't moved since 2003 and my address is the same experians file.
I've now given up trying to sort.

5 REPLIES 5
KJinUk
Student
Options
Same here. Klarna has declined my application for upgrade and no one knows what's the problem is. So frustrating if I only knew that doing upgrade will be such a pain will never go for it. But I guess you learn every day.
tonytaz
Explorer
Options
@Stevebur I'm afraid you are not alone. Klarna seem to be denying lots of us who are trying to upgrade for a myriad of different reasons. Samsung don't seem to care how much damage this is doing to the reputation of their upgrade program.
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
You have to have the delivery address the same as the registered address.
I tried having it delivered to my sons house as he works from home, declined.
Put MY home address, no problem.
Took day off to be in
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Didn't work for me 😔
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Are you putting in same info as last year?
Excuse me for asking but.... do you have a good credit score? - DON'T answer the question.

Before, Klarna only did a 'soft' credit check, now they do a full proper credit check.
Just saying, it COULD be because of that?