Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 09:49 AM)
CTC
Explorer
Options
Having issues logging in to upgrade lounge. 

Have spent 1.5hrs on the phone to Samsung getting no where. They can't find me via my email or loan ref number or last year's order number. They blame Klaran, Klarna blame Samsung. 

Sent several email to Samsung shop and Samsung trade it. No reply received. 

Has anyone else had the same issue/found a solution. I'm getting increasingly frustrated. Have been part of the programme for +3 years and every year their seems to be am issue. Seriously considering making the move over to Apple.
14 REPLIES 14
Markt39
Explorer
Options
Yeah waste of time can't upgrade my loan agreement number doesnt exist according to Samsung and no one is doing anything. Can't upgrade so if they breach the upgrade contract with me they can have the phone back I refuse to pay and move to apple. This is my third year and like you say every year it gets worse and worse.
CTC
Explorer
Options
It's so frustrating for what should be such a simple process. Klaran have confirmed my loan agreement number with me, and that I'm due an upgrade
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
Yeah same it's Samsung waste of space and customer services do nothing and just give you the same answer of someone will conatct you within 24/48 hours and surprise surprise no one does.
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
I'm waiting for 5 replys and also a manager to ring me and nothing we'll over the 48 hour repose time.
0 Likes
CTC
Explorer
Options
Ha, I've had exactly the same.
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
I can guarantee this wouldn't happen with apple and if it did someone would contact you and help you sort the issue out
0 Likes
CTC
Explorer
Options
And this is the problem. Samsung actually don't care.
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
The next phone call they are having off me is to terminate the contract
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Done the upgrade with no problems, ore ordered for delivery 25th
0 Likes