Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Plus

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 09:10 AM)
PHZ
Apprentice
Options

I have big problems with Upgrade Plus. I can't get past the first screen. Upgrade Plus is a joke.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @PHZ 

Can you give some more info. and i will try to help you .

*Are you an Exsisting Upgrad customer or do you want to start a new upgrad program? 

*If Exsisting Are you logged in and have you hade the Upgrade plan for 12 months+? 

*Can you see any phones in the lounge to Upgrade 2?

*What phone do you want to Upgrade to?

* If you can select a phone, pleas also see if the Samsung Care plus is added in your order. If not pleas add it manually and they see if you can move to next step.

/Marcus

0 Likes
PHZ
Apprentice
Options

Hi Marcus,

I'm an exsisting upgrade customer and I want a Galaxy 22 ultra 256 GB and I have been a member over 12 months. 

The problem I have is that I can't login at all on TOKO SE Upgrade Store (samsung.com) I can fill in the values like Order number and last name but after that nothing happens. I have earlier manage to login but and choose the new phone and answered the questions about my old phone and got it verified it was ok but after that it stop and I don't get any further.

0 Likes
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi 

ok, sounds like something new. Can you send me a PM with your order info . Then i can escalate it internally  

/Marcus

0 Likes
jeanclaude5
First Poster
Options

Jeg har prøve at opgradere min s21 til en s22+.

Når jeg vælger s22+ eller hvad som helst, kan jeg ikke komme videre

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @jeanclaude5 

Have you tried in another browser?

If its still not working - what is not working exactly? And send me a PM with your order number and email, so we can take a closer look at this 😊 

/Emmi
0 Likes