Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade plus problem

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 09:27 AM)
Xabbo
First Poster
Options

I have for a month been trying to access and use Upgrade plus.

I have been in contact with Samsung support several times but I can get no relevant information of what the problem is and when it will be solved.

I have recieved a mail from Samsung telling me that I can upgrade - the ordernumber in this mail is not the same ordernumber as when i bought my phone with Upgrade+

I can login with my original ordernumber and I get to verify that my current mobile is in good shape, but then I get nowhere (I cannot select a new phone)...

I cannot login with the (latest/new) ordernumber I recieved in the mail from Samsung...

Has anyone had a similar problem and how did you solve it?

rgds

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Xabbo 

Can you send me a private PM with you information I will have some one look at it internally to see what the issue can be. 

/Marcus 

PHZ
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with the Upgrade+

0 Likes
afabrykant
First Poster
Options

Now, after suspending the program for several months, they say that I cannot upgrade, and thus I must either cancel the program or pay the rest for the phone. Guys, If I wanted to buy that phone, I would choose a way better deal than the uplifted price with an extremely high-interest rate.

That's insane. A few months ago, the chat operator said they will cover the costs after my contract due date until the program became available again, so I could utilize the right to upgrade. Now they say I must pay and go away...

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @afabrykant 

Because of a system change during July month Upgrade+ was on pause, from last week (middle of August) you should be able to do your upgrade in Upgrade Lounge 😊

If its still not working, it can be due to some order etc being stuck in your account. Then contact the Samsung support and they will help you out!

/Emmi
0 Likes