Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade+ | FAQs

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 10:57 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Are you one of the people who enjoy having the latest in tech? Who wants to try out a new phone every time one is being released? Then look no further! Upgrade+ is Samsung's own upgrade program (SE, NO, DK). By paying a monthly fee, you gain the opportunity to upgrade to the latest phone every 12 months.

What is Upgrade+?

Samsung Upgrade+ is the future of mobile ownership. The program allows you to always have the latest mobile phone from Samsung while we take care of the details - all for a low monthly cost and 0% interest.

• Upgrade whenever you want after 12 months
  • Pay a fixed, interest free monthly fee
  • Cancel the program whenever you want, while we guarantee you a residual value.

How does it work?

1. Pick - choose your new phone and add it to your shopping chart together with Care+Choose upgrade as your payment option.
  2. Pay per month - the cost is divided into monthly payments (the number of months depending on which country you live in).
  3. Upgrade - upgrade to a new Galaxy whenever you want after 12 months of purchase by returning your old phone to us. And no need to worry - your new phone will also be insured.
  4. Repeat - Samsung Upgrade+ gives you the opportunity to always have the latest phone from Samsung, and the freedom to choose when you want to upgrade, after month 12 and before month 24.

What is included?

• Samsung Care+ - With Samsung Care+ your phone is protected against accidental damage. You can rest assured that if an accident happens, your phone will be repaired with genuine Samsung parts by an authorized service center. We built your phone - we know how to fix it.
  • Upgrade+ - Opportunity to upgrade to a new phone every 12 months.

FAQs

If you can't find answers to your questions on the above pages, feel free to put it in the comment section and we will get back to you with an answer 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
BenjaminMo
Student
Options

I Wonder when the problem will be solved! I'm sick and tired of getting the same answer from support. "The problem has not been resolved". I have been paying all my bills for 12 months, but can yet upgrade to the newest modell... Wtf is going on? I got an e-mail a few days ago wher they said the problem was now solvd, but still nothing. Now i can't choose the colour that i want. This needs to be fixed and adressed, and samsung should apologise to all of us that have this problem...

0 Likes
afabrykant
First Poster
Options

Now, after suspending the program for several months, they say that I cannot upgrade, and thus I must either cancel the program or pay the rest for the phone. Guys, If I wanted to buy that phone, I would choose a way better deal than the uplifted price with an extremely high-interest rate.

That's insane. A few months ago, the chat operator said they will cover the costs after my contract due date until the program became available again, so I could utilize the right to upgrade. Now they say I must pay and go away...

0 Likes