Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade available, any suggestions?

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 10:25 AM)
SquishySloth
Journeyman
Options
I've had my S8 for around 3/4 years now, and I've been able to upgrade since last year. 
I still like my phone but the battery isn't as good as it's gotten to that point where it's a bit slow, but I don't know what to upgrade it to. 

Any suggestions? Either S or A is fine, and I only have one game on my phone because I have a tablet for that. 
Thanks in advance! 
11 REPLIES 11
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
My work supplied S8 has just been replaced with an A51. It's more than a match. Games play better on it too.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
it's all about preference I suppose,the s21 range are awesome (I have the ultra).
what's most important for you in a phone?
kati82
Explorer
Options
I went from an s8 to a s20fe 5g and have no regrets.
SquishySloth
Journeyman
Options
ooh nice!! I'd only really need it for one game, but I'm glad games play well on it because the game is pretty heavy
0 Likes
SquishySloth
Journeyman
Options
yeah I've heard good things about the s21 range
I think for me the most important thing would be the audio, I use my phone for music a lot
SquishySloth
Journeyman
Options
ah nice, how's the sound in it? ive seen a couple posts about the audio being bad but I know you can change the speaker output
0 Likes
SquishySloth
Journeyman
Options
oh I like having a good camera! low price is a good thing too, and battery life of course. Is the audio output any good?
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
I guess it all comes down to the games you play but I've had no issues
0 Likes
kati82
Explorer
Options
I've never really noticed but I'll be honest I don't listen to a lot and if I do it's normally through headphones
0 Likes