Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 02:33 PM)
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
I received the new update yesterday. In all honesty I think it's great. I've been seeing post after post from lots of folk who will more than likely disagree. But I've been in and on absolutely everything the software has to offer and I love it. 
6 REPLIES 6
George1988
Voyager
Options
What's the name of the device you are referring to?
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
My S9
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I think a lot of users of older phones experiences are more related to how well kept their respective devices have been. Its a very complicated issue to just broadly guess, but given the large variance in how users charge, handle, use their phone as well as the environment they're in, there's too much to single out every use case.
0 Likes
magrim123
Apprentice
Options
This week, my A50 has seemingly stopped charging. When connected, the battery doesn't increase in percentage - even when left to charge all night. I'm linking it to a software update. Has anyone else suffered similar symptoms? I note other people have suffered this in the last 2 years. None of the solutions I've found online, have worked for me. Cam anyone offer any suggestions?
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
My old S8 was constantly doing the same. My advice is to get a wireless charger. I got one for my phone and I found that if I plugged it straight into a wall socket that's in my kitchen. Well I plug it in the wall socket and keep the wireless charger completely flat put the phone on top. Wala !! My phone now has no problems with charging. Doing it this way made the phone charge quicker than it ever had. Also before I bought the wireless charger I found that my phone was overheating a lot when charging the wireless charger sorted that out as well. Ask anyone in my opinion the wireless chargers are an absolute God send
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's truly strange because wireless charging tends to have the opposite effect, they take much longer and warm up a lot more. I've personally stopped wireless charging very shortly after I got my S8+ because of these very reasons.
0 Likes