Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Firmware LC34G55TWWRXEN

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 10:50 PM)
buttrich
First Poster
Options

Hi! Can I update the firmware of my monitor? If yes, where can I download the firmware? Thanks!

Imagen.jpeg

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Daniel-M
Options

Hi! @Matrix10 

Are you experiencing this even if you try to reset the monitor?

/Daniel
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi! @Jazek 

If you get back to us with the model number and which firmware you currently have, we will try to help you.

/Daniel
0 Likes
Jazek
First Poster
Options

Model: LC34G55TWWRXEN

Software Version: M-T5534GCPA-1002.4

And i want to know what changes come with update, maybe i dint need it?

And one more question, i have only 59.97Hz instead of 165Hz, i use DP and HDMI, i have connected two monitors and my GPU is GeForce GTX 1650 (4Gb), i want to know why i cant set up to 165Hz

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

I have taken this on internally so we can get the latest firmware for your monitor. Will report back as soon as we have received the latest firmware.

Unfortunately, we do not have a patch note for our updates. So what differs between updates, I unfortunately cannot answer except that they are improvements.

For 165Hz, you need either an HDMI 2.0 or a DP 1.2 cable, if you have this and it still doesn't work, we recommend that you check that you have the latest update for your graphics card and see if it works after this.

/Daniel
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

@Jazek 

Here you have the latest firmware for you monitor.

/Daniel
Members_BdQiKNC
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have  a LC34G55TWWRXEN Monitor.

Is a new firmware out for my monitor as 1005.3 ?

Thanks

/Pascal

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi! @Members_BdQiKNC 

If your current firmware version is 1005.3, you have the latest version available right now.

/Daniel
0 Likes
ErRorDoX404
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have the 

LC34G55TWWRXEN

with the Version M-T5534GCPA-1001.1 and will update the Firmware.
I downloaded the attached file above M-T5534GCPA-1005.3[E230].zip, put it the .bin file on a FAT32 stick, but my monitor says that no update file is found.

What can i do?

Regards.

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @ErRorDoX404!

We then recommend that you test with another USB stick. As well as try turning off the power on the monitor while the USB stick is in the monitor and then turn the power back on and see if it finds the update then.

Should you still have problems, you are welcome to contact our customer support for more help.

/Daniel
0 Likes
Members_MHHg1iD
First Poster
Options

Buongiorno, ho acquistato un nuovo Monitor LC34G55Twwrxen ma non riesco in alcun modo a far funzionare gli altoparlanti. Ho usato due PC e prese HDMI e DP. La presa della cuffia funziona. Come risolvo

0 Likes