Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Update firmware for Samsung G5 Odysssey C34G55

(Topic created on: 17-03-2023 10:28 PM)
Bohdan_I
First Poster
Options

Hello. I bought a new monitor and ran into a problem. The monitor does not turn off when the computer is turned off. Type: LC34G55TWWIXCI Software version: M-T5534GCPA-1003.0

I have another such monitor but with firmware version 1002.4 and there is no such problem. Please help with updating the firmware to the old version or the new one.

74 REPLIES 74
Members_l5Kuswi
First Poster
Options

can this be also used on the 165hz curved version?

0 Likes
Vanheelsing
Explorer
Options

Update: I am still facing issues, i no longer get the color test but from time to time i still get artifacts that force me to restart the screen and other times the screen resets all it's settings...

can you share with me the must up to date firmware that is specifically for the model: LC34G55TWWUXEN 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

hello hope to help but i think wakeup after sleep when a screen is not responding is more a windows issue and i had no samsung screens now i have the odysey G5 but before that i had problems for a month or 3 now and g5 just in my home because windows sleep is not working properly i think and i contacted microsoft about it even contacted my graphicscard builder nvidia and still no solution for what i know...

Members_CBivvAe
First Poster
Options

IMG-20230606-WA0000.jpg

Hey emmi i bougt my new monitor LC34G55TWWPXEN 34 inch 165hz

But i can only get 60hz and 100hz i cant go higher. Can you help 

IMG-20230606-WA0001.jpg

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Members_CBivvAe 

This is the information I got from our technicians:

There is not enough information to follow up the issue.
I assume that customer can't get 165Hz refresh rate.
It could be related with EDID detection but that is unknown issue.

So try below trouble shooting if customer have enough to show 165hz resolution.

1. Check Graphic cards version to latest version.
2. Change the cable.
3. Update Monitor F/W to latest version that is attached in the mail

Hope this helps you - if not I think you need to contact our Support for further help 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Members_CBivvAe
First Poster
Options

Hey Emmi, 

I tried with newer versions hdmi cable i got g

From the ps5 standard and a new one i bought 8k kable that gets 2k 165hz but the screen is not given me this option. I have tried to update and the screen says that its even later than the one he got

0 Likes
Bozon1234
First Poster
Options

hi Emmi i have the same problem with exactly the same monitor. I want to install this firmware update from you but i can't because when i plug in pendrive monitor show me the information that he cant find update. What can i do ? do ou have some newer firmware to this monitor ? Lc34g55twwrxen/ this is my current soft version M-T5534GCPA-1001.1

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Bozon1234 

You can try the latest FW for you, see attached 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Lfelipenunes
First Poster
Options

Hi emmi, good evening.

I can't find the update for mine LC34G55TWWLXZD, today the installed firmware is M-T5534GCPA-1001.1

Please can you see if we have new firmwares for that one?

Thanks

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Lfelipenunes 

I have attached the latest FW for you here 😃

/Emmi
0 Likes