Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Update firmware for Samsung G5 Odysssey C34G55

(Topic created on: 14-02-2023 07:06 PM)
Bohdan_I
First Poster
Options

Hello. I bought a new monitor and ran into a problem. The monitor does not turn off when the computer is turned off. Type: LC34G55TWWIXCI Software version: M-T5534GCPA-1003.0

I have another such monitor but with firmware version 1002.4 and there is no such problem. Please help with updating the firmware to the old version or the new one.

74 REPLIES 74
Zak B
Journeyman
Options

@Emmi S  ????

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Zak B 

Sorry for the delay! Attached you will find your FW 😊

/Emmi
Zak B
Journeyman
Options

Hello, thank you for your feedback but the version you sent me is the one I already have installed on my screen....

My question is : is this the latest version or do you have a more recent version available after 1005.3 please ?

Kind regards,

😁

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi again @Zak B 

It is the latest version, so you seem to have the latest one already! 🙌😄

/Emmi
Zak B
Journeyman
Options

Hello ! 

Thank you @Emmi S ! 

Have a Nice day !

GhostMayhem
First Poster
Options

Hello. Are the any firmware updates for model# LC34G55TWWNXZA. My current software version is M-T5534GCPA-1000.7. If there is what would be the best ways to download it on to my monitor. 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @GhostMayhem 

The latest one for your model is what I have attached here, the same version as attached before here 😃

/Emmi
0 Likes
GhostMayhem
First Poster
Options

what would be the best way to download the firmware onto my monitor

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I will add the user manual here @GhostMayhem with instructions, check page 29, good luck! 🌟😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Prav8
First Poster
Options

I've stumbled across this post while trying to update my S65UA.

Samsung have placed a download (Upgrade File) here  for my model - https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/LS34A650UXUXXU/#downloads
interesting that the downloaded file contains 'M-T5534GCPA-1005.3.bin' yet my S65UA monitor firmware is 'M-A6534SGZA-1003.0'

When I try and upgrade the firmware I get:
"No update files found on your USB device. Please check your USB device and try again. (File name: M-A6534SGZA-****)"

I get the feeling Samsung have posted the wrong file for monitor LS34A650UXUXXU.