Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized transaction on my card on behalf of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH"

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 09:10 PM)
Fatih Küçük
First Poster
Options

Today my card received a load with the names "SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH AM DE" and "SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH TSDE"
I didn't buy anything from here. By the way,  I live in Turkey :smiling-face:
How can I check why the amount was deducted from me?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check with you bank and get then chase it for you, many card companies will refund you first and chase it back themselves. Depends on card issuer but start there first, I wouldn't wait your card may have been cloned which you want then to stop immediately
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Fatih Küçük: Have you recently added a card to the Galaxy Store as a payment option? If so then I believe that this is a temporary verification charge, and should be refunded in due course. 

0 Likes
Ana2022
Journeyman
Options

Hola. Es decir que es una estafa, recibí correo del banco por pago de $100.  Lo que comprendo es que esta compañía está ligada a mi teléfono? Porque Samsung no a corregido este enlace? 

0 Likes
rosh1
First Poster
Options

certification charge will cost a hundred dollar and in 5 transaction? This issue of unauthorized tranaaction has been raised years back by different users. please help us. pleasw let us know what to do.

0 Likes
Arie R
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@Fatih Küçük: Have you recently added a card to the Galaxy Store as a payment option? If so then I believe that this is a temporary verification charge, and should be refunded in due course. 

Happen to me today! I live in Indonesia. Exact case and I don't even add/store my card as payment to any Galaxy Stores.

Already called my bank and have my card blocked, they currently investigate this issue. This is obviously security breach by Samsung by the look of many same issue threads. 

0 Likes
Maubeni
First Poster
Options

Pls reverse  the money you debit from my account....who gave 

0 Likes
Maubeni
First Poster
Options

I need my money back dat you debited  from my account  that i ddnt  authorized  you to debit it pls kindly reverse  my money pls ...dat is reverse

0 Likes
reichani
First Poster
Options

hello all, I just had the same weird transaction. I have closed my credit card and contacted my issuer Bank.

Samsung investigates the transaction still I do not have a sound reply.

I think it is a fraudelent attempt. 

0 Likes