Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Connect to an Agent

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 08:07 AM)
Sam_Fran
Student
Options

I placed an order on the 25th (6 days ago) and it is still awaiting dispatch. The online chat function hasn't worked for me and if the option isn't actually greyed out I can be sat for hours upon hours waiting to be connected.

Is it normal that my order has taken this long to be dispatched?

I have traded in an old phone, which I have already sent. They claimed that the value from this would be taken from the total automatically, but the full amount has been charged. 

When do I receive the money from the trade-in?

Is there any way to contact Samsung that doesn't include calling? I have speech problems.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, they Done the same thing to me minus the delay in delivery, I ordered it on the release date, I sent in my pristine s10 for a £300 discount to purchase the 16GB S21 ultra with an S-pen case the total was £1300 something via PayPal, they cancelled the PayPal transaction & took the full £1300 & something from my debit account & didn't tell me, I only found out when i realised my PayPal transaction was cancelled, & too top it off they sent my s10 back three weeks later.
That's changed my mind on purchasing anything else from Samsung.
I've been purchasing Samsung smart devices from the Samsung tocco f480 including Tv's.
Not anymore.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi contact customer service, make sure to get a reference number for the call as proof you called, if you have to take it up with their customer service complaints team do i did.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @Sam_Fran 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you're unable to track your order, please reach out to our Social Media Team on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, as they'll be more than happy to track this for you.