Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade/ check upgrade but cant type letters?

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 05:22 PM)
kingqueenace
Student
Options

Hi

Has anyone else had a problem with an invite to either upgrade their phone or check their upgrade status?

I followed the link on the Samsung upgrade lounge but when I try to type in my loan agreement number to upgrade, it won't let me type in letters, only numbers and so it doesn't work?

Best

Kingqueenace

76 REPLIES 76
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
I am still not very happy about the service card missing
0 Likes
Ruben_Franco
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue cant login

0 Likes
Dominion1337
Apprentice
Options
Hmm don't you have to wait 12month before you can upgrade on thr samsung program?

Just been send a email saying I can upgrade and its only been 9months. 
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
if you got the email you may as well! 👍🏻
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options

Same issue here, when i enter my agreement number it says im not elegible at this time, no date or anything.

I can only think this is because last year the s20 came out late feb/march and the s21 is early in January therefore its not been 12 months. 

I hope this is not the case as i will be very disappointed.

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

It looks like for the most part, people have now got into the Samsung Upgrade Lounge, once the Samsung elves fixed this. 

@Ruben_Franco and @Marco7210 did you manage to get this sorted? 

@danielshaw007, please can you private message the moderation team using our mod account @Sam_UK with your loan agreement, email address and name so that we can understand your situation better by contacting the Shop on your behalf. 

danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options

I sorted it today and upgrade order has been placed. Basically I used the reference number from klarna which had a -1 at the end. Removed that bit and it accepted it.

0 Likes