Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Trying to upgrade/ check upgrade but cant type letters?

(Topic created on: 08/01/21 18:22)
kingqueenace
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi

Has anyone else had a problem with an invite to either upgrade their phone or check their upgrade status?

I followed the link on the Samsung upgrade lounge but when I try to type in my loan agreement number to upgrade, it won't let me type in letters, only numbers and so it doesn't work?

Best

Kingqueenace

76 REPLIES 76
danielshaw007
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Same issue here, when i enter my agreement number it says im not elegible at this time, no date or anything.

I can only think this is because last year the s20 came out late feb/march and the s21 is early in January therefore its not been 12 months. 

I hope this is not the case as i will be very disappointed.

0 Likes
idurucz
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Just had a call back from Samsung after calling them this morning. They said they will upgrade the system to accept LANs with letters after the new products are released tonight. So they said it should certainly work by tomorrow but maybe even tonight.

0 Likes
Gart1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi all, I have just tried to access the lounge and it still has the same issue numeric only.

The S21 orders open today this has the potential to be a massive problem for Samsung and customers not even being able to login.

0 Likes
idurucz
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

S21 isn't yet released :). Just see my serponse above. 

0 Likes
Gart1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Your right, but,  may be, just may be, someone wants to get a Note instead  🙈🙉🙊

0 Likes
idurucz
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Haha, you are right - it is offering one that you actually can't get. Well I sure don't want a Note :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes
Gart1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

I manged to get through to the Samsung shop, they tried to access the system their side using the alpha numeric agreement number and it failed too.  I was found on their system from my order number and that the loan agreement number I have matches that.

They advised that they had no knowledge of the issue,  that a ticket has been raised as it should function with the loan agreement that is given. 

0 Likes
KG03
Options
Samsung Lounge

Having the same issue too - just wondering - can you upgrade from a S20 to a flip phone?

0 Likes
Gart1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

The site is currently updating, it now takes alpha numeric agreement numbers.  I logged in but I can not upgrade till the 14th of Jan 2021, so its getting there :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Gart1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

All working now, so if you are tracking this post, get ordering :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Dominion1337
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hmm don't you have to wait 12month before you can upgrade on thr samsung program?

Just been send a email saying I can upgrade and its only been 9months. 
Harveyx1
Smooth Operator
Options
Samsung Lounge
if you got the email you may as well! 👍🏻
0 Likes
SachikoT
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

It looks like for the most part, people have now got into the Samsung Upgrade Lounge, once the Samsung elves fixed this. 

@Ruben_Franco and @Marco7210 did you manage to get this sorted? 

@danielshaw007, please can you private message the moderation team using our mod account @Sam_UK with your loan agreement, email address and name so that we can understand your situation better by contacting the Shop on your behalf. 

danielshaw007
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

I sorted it today and upgrade order has been placed. Basically I used the reference number from klarna which had a -1 at the end. Removed that bit and it accepted it.

0 Likes