Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade/ check upgrade but cant type letters?

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 05:06 PM)
kingqueenace
Student
Options

Hi

Has anyone else had a problem with an invite to either upgrade their phone or check their upgrade status?

I followed the link on the Samsung upgrade lounge but when I try to type in my loan agreement number to upgrade, it won't let me type in letters, only numbers and so it doesn't work?

Best

Kingqueenace

76 REPLIES 76
alba0266
Explorer
Options
It's 2020 all over again, if you think this is bad you should've tried last year! Samsung don't seem to learn about keeping loyal and returning customers happy😞
0 Likes
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
I guess quite a few are having the same issue Gart1
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Hi Alba, I was there for the 2020 launch too :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Members_Bm3AOu1
Apprentice
Options

I actually had a smooth upgrade last year. The lounge allowed upgrades even before the event started. 

0 Likes
ens100
Apprentice
Options

Agreed - this is a bit of a farce. I tried the chat and got told "per the clicking you should be able to upgrade from the 14th , maybe try again in a couple of hours" - pointless.  Might be able to get delivery dates in time for the S22 (assuming we can upgrade by then)

0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
and like me you still came back 😄
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Its all part the fun, adds the anticipation. I have just got another email from Samsung to telling me I can upgrade.

Your upgrade window is open. Your upgrade window closes Friday, May 14, 2021

Fingers crossed 😂🤣😂

0 Likes
Arianrhod
First Poster
Options

I have an email too, saying I can upgrade.  I click the link, I can login with my loan agreement number ... but then it tells me I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 14th January.  Erm ... that's today?  And Live Chat -  nope, nobody available.  So .. I can upgrade today, but no I can't.  ?!

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
Same here, 14/01/2020 window open but can't proceed
Members_Bm3AOu1
Apprentice
Options

It's working now!