Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade/ check upgrade but cant type letters?

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 04:31 PM)
kingqueenace
Student
Options

Hi

Has anyone else had a problem with an invite to either upgrade their phone or check their upgrade status?

I followed the link on the Samsung upgrade lounge but when I try to type in my loan agreement number to upgrade, it won't let me type in letters, only numbers and so it doesn't work?

Best

Kingqueenace

76 REPLIES 76
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Just tried it on a new browser. No luck

We're sorry but you are not currently eligible to upgrade.

Your next upgrade date is

14/01/2021

0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Hi SachikoT,

Thank you for the kind response,  I cleared the cache and tried in Chrome and Edge, it still said that I was not eligible.

I appreciate that this could be demand, or possibly a flag that needs removing :smiling-face:

I really want to get my order in for an Ultra phantom black, the live launch was brilliant.

0 Likes
Sibles
Journeyman
Options

Sounds like quite a few of us receiving this message. I'm excited to upgrade... Let us in Samsung

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Last year it was Klarna issues and now this. Never had a year when it went smoothly. 

0 Likes
ens100
Apprentice
Options

Same here - you would have through that someone as Samsung would have though about this and allowed the loyal fans the chance to upgrade too.

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I want the free Galaxy SmartTag.

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

The phone number doesn't help. They said to wait couple of hours. 

0 Likes
ens100
Apprentice
Options

Yes too right - looks quite interesting, as do the pods live. Now, if only we could actually log in

0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

I am sure they are working on it, some poor IT person is probably being thrashed to within an millimetre of their life now to fix it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Can you update HERE if you get through. So we all know

0 Likes