Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to buy on the samsung site but cant get past the checkout button?

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 01:18 PM)
Ruddyheck
First Poster
Options

Anytime today I've tried to buy on the UK site today I get a blank page for https://shop.samsung.com/uk/checkout/contactinfo but on the other European sites its fine? and it was fine on the UK site yesterday.

Why cant I buy anything here? A bit odd.

12 REPLIES 12
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

That's strange! @Ruddyheck can you try loading the website on a different device? E.g. a computer instead of your phone. If that doesn't work, try using a different search engine.

ManicZ
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem trying to purchase galaxy watch4 classic, tried different browsers and phone and desktop, all same issue?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know. The cart is up and running again so you can place your order now. (If you're still getting a blank page then it's worth clearing your browser cache.)

SAM_25
Student
Options
I had the same issue on the 18th of September while trying to purchase the Galaxy Tab S7. But I just kept reloading the page and moved over to my laptop, and managed to get the website up but then was unable to add anything to the basket. After about an hour of reloading the page, I managed to purchase the Galaxy Tab S7
0 Likes
Ddffdd
First Poster
Options

Hi. I am trying to purchase s23 ultra from Samsung online website. But i am getting error all the time. I attached the screenshot for reference.

Thank you 

az_recorder_20230228_162016.jpg

0 Likes
Merevaan
First Poster
Options

Same for me from France today

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Could you all try a different browser for us? The site is extra busy at the moment, with the new product releases today, but you should still be able to get in. 

Admittedly, it looks like you're not based in the UK, and I can't see if there are any issues in your regions. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Libuš_CZ
First Poster
Options

Hi, 
I had the same issue in Czech.
It was because I had in cart some things that are no longer available (I give them there before vacation), stupid is that you can't just open your cart (because cart show you an error) and delete these things. I've never ever seen this in any eshop, usually, an item in the cart will say that it has sold out and is no longer available or just before check out it will let you know that you can't buy item anymore. So, you just remove this item and you can continue. 
Anyway, what help me solve this was:
1, Log out from my account
2, Add some available item in cart
3, Log in into my account
After that I can open my cart and only have the newly added items in it, but now is possible to normally order something.

blasla123
Explorer
Options

Hello, I am trying to order S23 Ultra from samsung France website. unfortunately, I can not finalize order. Page is stucked before payment. It collects additional information but continue button is not active. I did try different browsers, computer and phone. Same result. Any idea how to solve this?

0 Likes