Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble playing music on HW-Q995B via bluetooth, AirPlay and Chromecast

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 05:56 PM)
Troubleee
Student
Options

I have a problem when i try to play music on soundbar #HW-Q995B via Bluetooth, AirPlay, and Chromecast. The phone connects fine and music streams from Spotify fine, but then suddenly it loses connection and the music stops. This is really annoying and I can't find that anyone else has experienced the same, at least through a brief search. 

Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this? 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
What galaxy model do you use?
Troubleee
Student
Options

I use IPhone XS and 13, but the wife has same issue with S10e. Seems to be related to the soundbar only. If we use the TV (Also Samsung) which is connected to soundbar there is no issue streaming through any option, but if we try to go directly to soundbar this connection is highly unstable.

0 Likes
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
It looks like there is issue between soundbar and s10.. have you tried to reset both s10 / soundbar the Bluetooth function?
Motorn
First Poster
Options
I can confirm that chromecast just keeps disconnecting. I have the unit for evaluation and thankfully have the option of returning it with full refund and if this keeps happening I will for certain return the unit. Sure the main reason for buying it in the first place was to use it for movies and casual TV watching but I expected everything advertised to work properly and chromecast is quite a big deal even if it is not the main function.
0 Likes