Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in Prices and Included Devices (+ other suggestions)...NEED ACTIONING!!!

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 09:12 PM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Dear Samsung Community,

I'll make this short. PLEASE include the OnePlus 8T in your trade-in eligible devices (for a brand-new Galaxy S20FE 5G or a Galaxy Tab S6 Wifi tablet) as it is not included for some unknown reason. Only the OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro are included.

Also, PLEASE kindly further improve your trade-in prices for similar devices (in specs and in price range) such as OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, Oppo & Realme phones. I have made these suggestions in the past (i.e. the Trade-In scheme) but NOTHING has been done.

Lastly, we would appreciate if you can extend your profit margin and "convert" them to deals and discounts especially if a device is in it's half-life span (e.g. selling a product at near full price even if a new model is imminent/scheduled to be released) or during the traditional sale period (i.e. Christmas/January Sales, Easter/Spring Sale, Summer Sale, Back-to-School Sale, Black Friday Sales).

I feel passionate about my suggestions as I have been monitoring your practice within the past 24 months and very little has changed with respect to my suggestions. I have made these similar suggestions many times in the past but all my suggestions fell to deaf ears.

PLEASE kindly take action and enact these necessary and important changes to the way you conduct business in the UK for such a rich company like yourselves. 

During these times of pandemic every little helps.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT SAMSUNG.

10 REPLIES 10
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Gino76ph 

right, you'll get t £50.00 off for 8T as not encluded yet

OnePlus 

Model - discount :

8 Pro Up to -£300.00
8 Up to -£250.00
Nord 5G Up to -£220.00
7 Pro - GM1910 Up to -£210.00
6T - A6010 Up to -£150.00
7 - GM1900 Up to -£150.00
7T Pro Up to -£150.00
7T Up to -£150.00
6 - A6000 Up to -£100.00
Any other OnePlus phone Up to -£50.00

for your brilliant suggestions to possibly materialise, have this relayed/email to online shop team (or for them to pass to their relevant internal team)

0330 726 7467 | Mon-Sun | 8am to 10pm
email

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

I find it mind-boggling and outrageous that a phone much newer than the OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro is not included in the trade-in scheme for Samsung phones and tablets. I just do not comprehend what Samsung is smoking here with all due respect. 

I also wanted to raise the issue of processors which have become a molten hot topic in the past 24 months.  Again it boggles the mind as to why Samsung is seemingly creating a two-tier system wherein one region of the world gets a superior SoC and then one region gets an inferior/second best SoC and yet selling it at a premium price notwithstanding exchange rates, etc. 

Again, for the life of me who have been a user and fan of Samsung phones...WHY SAMSUNG??!!!

0 Likes
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
Cause your not American and your posting on a Samsung community and not directly speaking to Samsung is my guess..
0 Likes
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Your message is irrelevant and unprofessional.

What is being "not american" got something to do with my issues? 

Last time i checked we live in a democracy and the Samsung Community is for everyone. And anyone who has legit and serious issues which in this case is.

I want to contribute and help Samsung to help us. If that doesn't compute then please kindly go away and go back when you are more educated enough. 

You're welcome.

0 Likes
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
It's not a professional community ***** mate. Fpne same sung rather than post on a public forum if you want professional advice. ***** man, some people
0 Likes
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

I was advised by Samsung to post my complaints/issues/suggestions on the Community Forums hoping that Samsung (and other "expert" members) will read it and hope it will influence how things will move forwards with respect to the complaints/issues/suggestions I made. 

0 Likes
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
Keep on at them and ask to make a complaint if you don't get what you desire. That advice they gave you sounds like the kinda advice given to get you off the phone. At least to me why would they think a community forum would know more than the actual company?
0 Likes
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Please kindly read my previous message.

I do not think a community forum would "know more" than the company itself. Your words, not mine.

I'm a bit disgusted that my legitimate concerns have seemingly become a nonsensical personal judgement of this & that rather than a constructive and healthy exchange of ideas. 

0 Likes
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
I was meaning why would Samsung think that. Not you👍
0 Likes