Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in Prices and Included Devices (+ other suggestions)...NEED ACTIONING!!!

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 10:33 AM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Dear Samsung Community,

I'll make this short. PLEASE include the OnePlus 8T in your trade-in eligible devices (for a brand-new Galaxy S20FE 5G or a Galaxy Tab S6 Wifi tablet) as it is not included for some unknown reason. Only the OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro are included.

Also, PLEASE kindly further improve your trade-in prices for similar devices (in specs and in price range) such as OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, Oppo & Realme phones. I have made these suggestions in the past (i.e. the Trade-In scheme) but NOTHING has been done.

Lastly, we would appreciate if you can extend your profit margin and "convert" them to deals and discounts especially if a device is in it's half-life span (e.g. selling a product at near full price even if a new model is imminent/scheduled to be released) or during the traditional sale period (i.e. Christmas/January Sales, Easter/Spring Sale, Summer Sale, Back-to-School Sale, Black Friday Sales).

I feel passionate about my suggestions as I have been monitoring your practice within the past 24 months and very little has changed with respect to my suggestions. I have made these similar suggestions many times in the past but all my suggestions fell to deaf ears.

PLEASE kindly take action and enact these necessary and important changes to the way you conduct business in the UK for such a rich company like yourselves. 

During these times of pandemic every little helps.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT SAMSUNG.

10 REPLIES 10
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Regardless, this thread has become farcical.

Thinking and hoping I could get some bit of help and advise and instead this. 

Utterly disappointed. Samsung could do more with moderating and monitoring the replies here. 

0 Likes