Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack not received

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 06:33 PM)
Members_jm1meer
Journeyman
Options

Received a Tab S8, which was shortly followed by an email reminding me to send in my return / part exchange tablet. The email said that a return pack was included in with the new tablet. But of course no pack was included with the new tablet.

I replied to the email (but I expect that email address goes no where) asking for a pack. No reply....

I tried the "contract us" on the Samsung website (total nonsense), it would be more accurate to refer to it as the "please don't contact us" link.

Eventually I joined a 10 minute que to speak on a Samsung chat channel, I explained the problem, but person at the other end didn't reply - Samsung chat - #50852959

Tried again but couldn't get through to anyone this time.

How do I get a return pack, (bag, label and return number)????? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Members_jm1meer: If you search your email inbox and junk/spam folder for 'Samsung Trade In', at the bottom of the email you can request for a pack to be sent out to you, or you can print one yourself by following the relevant instructions. If you run into any issues then please reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, or email help@tradeinresponse.co.uk and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

If the packaging did not arrive with your tablet then please be assured that it is usually delivered separately within a couple of days of the delivery date. 

Members_jm1meer
Journeyman
Options

Andrew,

I have the email "Samsung Trade In", there is nothing at the bottom that makes any reference to "you can request for a pack to be sent out to you".?

Members_jm1meer_1-1649180634368.png

Also the email address you have provided is not the correct email address for this purpose - see below. 

Next time an admin offer to help please could you make an effort to provide correct information rather than sending your clients away with misinformation. 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
They send prepaid label now. They don't send anything else. I got told by the trade team.
0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Should just be a label in the delivery box, goes to MTR...or something like that. Can use any box to send tablet in
0 Likes
Members_jm1meer
Journeyman
Options

No label received so not an option to just return it until I get one.

I wrote to the email address given above, unsurprisingly I got the following reply:

Members_jm1meer_0-1649233575127.png

Samsung - why not try to help rather than as usual posting nonsense replies? 

Way too much trouble, a chaotic process. How does it make sense to put your customers through this nonsense?

0 Likes