Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in lock screen

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 09:34 PM)
Tayla3592
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20211015-000636_Device Services.jpg

 i have this screen keep coming up. But i received the email saying they have received my trade in  my trade in cut of date is also not until 23rd oct ( 14th today) and they received my phone on 11th oct. I am awaiting the email to say they have accepted it  my phone was perfect condition and i sent in a s10 box

37 REPLIES 37
Members_MHWuy92
Apprentice
Options

I have had the same, except Samsung have now remotely locked my phone so I can not access it and have taken £460 out of my account, even though I have had a confirmation email stating they had received my phone 12 days ago. I have sent countless emails, chats and calls and noone will help me, i keep being "assured" they are sorting it but nothing. I now may seek legal advice.

0 Likes
Members_MHWuy92
Apprentice
Options

What was the outcome if you don't mind me asking? I sent my old phone off weeks ago. Received a confirmation email 12 days ago stating they received it and no further action was required and now my phone is locked and they have taken £460 out of my account due to them thinking they don't have my phone. I have messaged the samsung team multiple times and they just say they have messaged the trade it team to sort it as they can't do anything their end. I also keep emailing the trade in team. the only replies i get from them are please send us the order number and imei number (whiich i already sent) i then resend it as requested and they do not reply! Not sure what to do now.... i can wait for the £460 to be refunded but need the phone unlocked immediately but the trade in team seem impossible to get hold of.

0 Likes
Members_HVzsydu
First Poster
Options

I Also have had this same issue traded in my S20 for S22, got a email to say it has been received and then started getting the message your phone will be locked in 72 hours. I raised this with help@tradeinresponse.co.uk who replied they have told samsung and they will process this to unlock the device. I advised the device wasnt locked yet just didnt want them to lock. a week later device is now locked and cant find any contact number accept the one in this thread 0333 000 0333.

0 Likes
TroyMclure
Apprentice
Options

Sadly for me it took for me to start legal action for Samsung to finally admit they had the phone. If you contact a solicitor they'll tell you to send Samsung a recorded letter. This is the first step. I went over all the proof with my solicitor and they confirmed I had an iron clad case. If Samsung hadn't sent me a picture of the person who recieved it and it was date and time stamped. Then it would of been very hard to prove my case

0 Likes
Members_KyciVP6
First Poster
Options

I'm getting exactly the same

Traded in a note 10, end March has same message,  then they did block it.  Then I got email saying received and informed Samsung... been quiet for 2 months,  now doing it again.  Last samsung Anything I'll ever buy.  And I've bought their products for years! 

joey111
First Poster
Options
I didn't get sent returns info ... should I haven't received a bag, label etc? Been given 72 hours which has almost expired but not had any joy making contact
0 Likes
bwill
First Poster
Options
What ended up happening going through the same thing
0 Likes
CaptainsKnickers
Journeyman
Options

I traded a tablet in worth £250, sent it off and got emails saying i still need to send it in, they have blocked my new tablet so now I have to pay them for the Tablet I sent to them to unlock my new one, basically they stole money from me.

0 Likes