Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in another device

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 03:38 PM)
katt11
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys I'm looking for an answer for this question but can't find it. Could you tell me how trade-in works as i've just done a purchase for another galaxy series and i want to swap it for the one i have. I've been through the process but I'm not sure if i have to hand my device in on the day i receive my new phone.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If your in the UK.
The process is as you have done already trade in discount etc.
You will have to wait until you have the phone and then have upto a couple of weeks to send in the old phone.
Personally I'd send it in as soon as you can.
In the packaging there should be an A4 sheet of paper with instructions and the sticky label with the trade in return address.
Make sure you packag it really well. Take photos of the condition of your phone and the packaging you sent it with.
Remember to backup all your data, and then sign out of all your accounts on the old phone and then factory reset it.
0 Likes
katt11
Apprentice
Options
I've never ever done a trade in online. I've only sent used phones off 2 online recycle site. This is my 1st purchase on this site. I've had Samsung before but been hoping round with other brands. I feel I need to go back 2 my fave galaxy series.

So they should give me trading address through my email or the phone box itself.
0 Likes
Province
Explorer
Options
The device you are returning, is given a couple of day's before the packing arrives. Then to witch couple of day's later by text or e-mail a completion date arrives to return the device you are trading in.
katt11
Apprentice
Options
That's good as I don't have all my stuff backed up yet. Wanting 2 do that when u have my new phone. I have done a back up recently but I haven't used Samsung cloud to retrieve any data.
0 Likes