Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totaly at wits end with Samsung will never by a new samsung phone

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 08:48 PM)
Kuser2
First Poster
Options

In the last few weeks I have had the most rediculous experiance of SAMSUNG trying to force me to buy a new phone. The latest is the phone refuses to charge because of condensation in the environment!!!!. I have reported it and clearlty this is Samsung trying to force me to buyt a new phone. What does condensatiuon in the environmewnt have to do with my phone in a nice warm cosy holm?

Samsung you thives totaly ludicrous your new campaign to male all phones older then three months wortless

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
There could be some minute amount of liquid in the port. I've experienced this before. Took a while for the notification to go away. I used a combination of a hairdryer on low heat and leaving it in a warm dry place and was fixed soon after. I think a piece of fluff was in the port alongside the splash of water which actually happened. I'd try a few things before jumping to conclusions.

Try some dry rice in a bag for a while, my mum loves to tell me about that one but I can't confirm the efficacy. How long has this problem persisted and have you tried anything so far?
0 Likes