Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most important decision in the morning...

(Topic created on: 16-03-2019 09:23 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Coffee or Tea? :winking-face: 

Whats your pick , and how do you prefer to drink your favorite brew :smiling-face: 

55 REPLIES 55
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

go go go :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Let's go to breakfast and fun time for me, today I was working along the night, then some toast and cafe with milk will be ok and after a Mango...it will be my dinner:serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

After I will see a serie about martians or belic or something about the history of the humans and who to try to standing out without enfford occasionality by themselves but really taking advantage of people.

It is a disscord discursion in this moment and do not instant.

See you @SjorsK we continue with us, feel free to post in mine main thread to left comment about or ourselves :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

And a big big heart to mi lemmond there where you are :sun-with-face:

Good morning

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Haha, I'm currently drinking some coffee in the train and am underway to the HQ of the largest internet provider over here to do "stuff" 😉😁 Will be a great time 😁👍
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Nice bro, will be interesting ear you sometime :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I have not enought money for breakfast as like me...also with the indicate person to tall about all togethers

🍊🥐🍖🍅🪔 

Good weekend all :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: 

0 Likes
kathrinwinkler
Journeyman
Options
tea 🍵
0 Likes