Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 01:53 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
Pidcoluv
First Poster
Options
Phillip is the name. Originally from Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 but have since relocated to Sweden🇸🇪 since some 11 years ago. I eat,sleep and play tennis 😂. Nice to mert you all.
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello!
My name is Jimmy, 38 years old and living in Sweden. I love spending time with my family and technology, maybe not the best economic interest because i always want the new things. On my spare time i love to fish.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Pidcoluv and welcome to Samsungs community 🤠🙌

/Emmi
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Nagarebozhi and welcome to the community, it's the right place to be if you like tech! 🤠

/Emmi
vycka
Student
Options
Heyggo
0 Likes
Niels07
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung community

Iam Niels07 and a new member, I look for som help, regarding connection between my FamelyHub refrigerstor and my iPhone. After Samsung have launcede there SmartTing software/app then there is no connection between this to units. Are there anyone who have same problem.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Niels07 and welcome! 😊

I would suggest you to ask your question in a new thread here instead for quicker help: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/bd-p/na-lounge

/Emmi
0 Likes
FardinK
Pioneer
Options
I just realized that I haven't introduced myself to the community. Hi my name is Fardin, 21 years old and live in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm currently studying medicine abroad in Riga to become a doctor 🩺. I love Samsung and have been using their phones for a very long time. Fun fact my first ever smartphone was a Samsung Galaxy Mini. I love to stay up to date in the tech community, gaming and also love to watch movies and TV-shows. I would really like to get to know some people in the community and make some friends 😊.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @FardinK and welcome!

I have seen you around, so nice to get to know you more! 🤠 Sounds like you have been using Samsung devices for a while when you remember the Mini - and since you like tech and community I hope you will like it here! 🎮

/Emmi
camillaolsson
Journeyman
Options

This is me, and this is the last time I try to introduce myself...

0 Likes