Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 01:53 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
78 REPLIES 78
patrika
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi, Jovan, my name is Patrik and I wonder if you can help me, beeing a photographer and all 😃. My selfiphotos comes out mirrord whichIdon'twant. Thank you! P
0 Likes
corethred
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hello, IAM adam. 50 years old programming for 2 generations. Started with reading code from a magazine called microdatorn. Dad is one of the first black men coding in comal backing the 50 and 60s. Lots of pressure led me astray. And now I mostly distrohopps and tried to keep up with som c# Java and som scripting. Wanna apply for betatesting oneUI and Android 13 for Samsung s21 ultra 5g which is my current entety..

Funfakt: I like ridning and shooting..
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi and welcome @corethred 

Wow that is impressing with your dad started to code in the 50s and 60s and that you keep the tradition alive! 👏😊

I actually have started to learn to code recently myself, super basic HTLM but hey you gotta start somewhere! Any tips for a newbie?

Feel free to reply to threads in Samsung Lounge or start a new thread yourself. Here you find the lounge area >>>

Dont forget to check out the Gaming Club and Photo Club if you are into that! 😎

/Emmi
0 Likes
Diress
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi. I'm Dire, or that's my nickname since 2012! I like writing and draw/ paint as well as listening to music. I like Netflix, right now I've soon finished season two of the Fate: The Winx Saga, writing apps and some gaming (which is rare now, got a head injury that's tiresome).

I got here cuz English company said it's better help if I choose the local people.

Can I get some advice on Note9? I got a brand new with the bigger storage and I can't start it. It's charging now. The screen is standard circle in black and white. Please help!

Update! It magically started work! Any noob thing I have forgot, is welcome as it was a few years since I set up a new phone. I don't have a computer so the need for this is quite important.

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @Diress and welcome to the Nordic community! Glad you found your way here and sounds like you have many interest! (Sorry about the head injury tho, hope it gets better!)

I dont have any tips on setting up a new phone, maybe someone else can share some tips? 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Diress
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

I got everything werkin cuz I could bypass the WiFi at startup by making my old phone become a mobile hot-spot. Had issues with playstore solved by an African video! Now it's running good. Going to buy a few apps on writing (happy writer). Is Word free now? Never had to pay for it since I first got this phone model.

My birthday is the 26th and I just opened a few gifts I got. Looking for a gift for myself as usual. I'll enjoy ice cream out for breakfast, then pizza!

Thanks for the most appreciated reply! (I can die any moment, so better go out having fun!) 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

I think Word is free, it says so in my Play app.

Oh big congratulations on your birthday then! Sounds like you have nice plans for today with foods and gifts! 🤠🍦

/Emmi
Diress
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Yeah, thanks! I had soft ice cream for breakfast and now I had two slices pizza before some Tequila Rose! Life's good! 🍕🍾
J_R65
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hello!
Newcomer to Samsung galaxy phone and Samsung Members, and of course community. Never interacted on social forums before, Samsung community is the first to comment on.
Living in Scandinavia, Sweden. Living on my own near West coast. Just discovered photography is a good tool to be creative and express what mode one is in and what one want to photographically create. I am new to this, we will see how it turns out! One must do some kind of art, is it not painting or acting or whatever form of art, photograph whit the phone is a start. Hope you will be creative in some form, and wish you all good luck in life. / Mvh
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @J_R65 and warm welcome to the Samsung community, happy to have you here! 😊

Oh west coast is nice, I have friends there I visit from time to time. Its always good to find new ways to be creative - we have a Galaxy Gallery where you can share your photos. You find it here😎

/Emmi