Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 01:53 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

¡Hola el Jefe! ¿Cómo estás?

// ElinH
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Marita and welcome to the Community 😊

Sounds like this last year has brought some heavy stuff for you (as for many others too). Wishing you well and we look forward to get to know you better here on the Community. Check out the other features that we have - like Galaxy Gallery and the other discussion threads. And keep an eye open for future contests 😀

// ElinH
0 Likes
Maestro-777
Journeyman
Options
Jag mår alltid bra så länge läget för dig är väl
0 Likes
Members_pjWvVxf
First Poster
Options

HEJ!

Jag heter Anders och var inne på den amerikanska sidan och såg att klockorna är billigare där. Varför kan ni inte ha samma erbjudande i Sverige att kunna betala nästan 60 kronor i månaden? Det räcker ju att man har betalt nästan en förmögenhet för mobilen. Det känns att USA alltid får de bästa erbjudanden.

0 Likes
Trip_ni_Lore
Journeyman
Options

Hi ElinH,

Thanks for opening a Samsung community for the Nordics. My name is Lore, originally from the Philippines. I am currently living in Norway with my small family. I have traveled in few places in Norway and I am excited to share the beauty of those places. Hope my photos will give some smile 😊.

Glad to be part of this community 💖

Kind regards,

Lore

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Lore!

Nice to e-meet you 😊 I still haven't travelled to Norway (I live in Sweden), but hope to one day visit Lofoten. It's on my bucket list!

Can't wait to see more of your photos - the one you've posted of Briksdal looks amazing 😍

// ElinH
0 Likes
octoboh
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone. I work remotely. I have all Samsung appliances in my house. I also bought a Fold 3. I can now draw some projects for my work in Mabbly agency on my phone

0 Likes
bestert
Journeyman
Options

Hello. I am also a freelancer. I only work with samsung devices.  I work with projects like LegalFiles. I think this is the best technique for programmers!!

0 Likes
omar10292
Journeyman
Options
Hello guys
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @omar10292 

I moved your post to this thread where you can introduce yourself. If you feel like it, tell us a few things about you! 😃👇

/Emmi
0 Likes