cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
alias25
Journeyman
Options
welcome yo members👋
0 Likes
dgm0026z
Pioneer
Options
Hello :3
0 Likes
torab
First Poster
Options

Hi, i am writing this in hopes that it will reach the proper authority and get fixed.    Upon the latest (june 01, 2020) update i found two significant changes that  made the experience with my samsung galaxy note 9 worse.  

1) the front camera quality has gotten worst. Details that initially wowed me when i first got it is replaced with cheap softened plastic looking quality that we see in a $150 phones. 

2) i always used the quick note by pulling out the s-pen on lock screen. I loved it....but since the last update samsung changed the tip size options to humongous. I want to write comfortably like before.  There are four tip sizes to choose from the drop menu. And now the first one is too slim and the second one is too large. Please bring back the previous sizes! I can assure you no one gonna need these ridiculous sized tips to write note on lock screen. The old ones were perfect already.

My request... please don't change things that were already perfect just for the sake of update.  

P.S. i did like the addition of night mode, option for wide selfie in camera section.

0 Likes
mellymoozer84
Explorer
Options
hello new member here say hey ! 😄
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Hello 👋
CJstaxi
Apprentice
Options
hello 👋 👋 👋 👋
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hello & welcome aboard 😀
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi and welcome @mellymoozer84 , hope you enjoy it on the Community 😊    Do not hesitate to ask if any queries and I am sure someone will help.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

vedanti
First Poster
Options

hello

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Welcome to the Community, @vedanti :smiling-face:

0 Likes