Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24/11/17 11:59)
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

556 REPLIES 556
Leeboy82
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi. New user. Lee Uk
cpforever77
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello to all 

Noblepasimov
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi hope you learn a lot here  I'm going to invest in a qled TV myself. 

Geraldine2
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hiya
Crazykim
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Samsung has got to keep the price down for people to keep switching. I dont want to pay 200 down for the next phone for tmobile

Noblepasimov
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
I agree, when other competitors phones are better and cheaper all they are selling is a name from the past. Better faster cheaper should be their incentive for existing users.
0 Likes
Lolsy
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi,
My names Lorette and im a support worker, working with the homeless, its a tough job even more so with the current cuts but i love the work.
I love to read, like true crime and sci fi love star trek.
Anything else-just ask and I'll answer
Hope everyone's well
Diddley
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi from Belfast in Ireland 

@curran_denis

Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hey!!! Im from armagh in ireland!!!😀
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Welcome on the Samsung Community Theresa, I hope that you will enjoy your time on the Community! :smiling-face:
Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Thanks so much. Im pretty nervous cause i dont know much about tech. But i do know that since i got this samsaung i have been a lot more confident about using a phone, lol.x
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your phone @Theresa40! :smiling-face: 

Good designed tech actually makes your life a lot easier and allows you to do things that you otherwise can't do. :smiling-face: 

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello and welcome all! :smiling-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

@Theresa40: You should be able to @mention/tag in people  to your posts now:

Reply > type @ and it'll bring up a list of the last people who posted in that thread, and click on person you want to @mention (or, if you know their username, just type it out straight after that @ until their name appears, and click on it).

At Mentions.JPG

Should make it a bit easier for you to chat to peeps on here. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Thank u. Im so thankful that u took the time to answer.😁
Theresa edwards
Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
K, am lost already, lol. I am just going to check my notifications. That way; if someone has answered, i should see it. Shouldnt i?
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Thats correct @Theresa40 :smiling-face: 

Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
K, lol...completely lost. Why would I want to talk to someone that I ve never met?!. That is very unsafe as far as Im concerned. And even then, I wouldnt do that anyways, thank u very much.
Theresa edwards
Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
I do apoligize and hope that u do not think me as a rude person. I'm irish, catholic......we re very protective.lol.😁
Theresa edwards
scc6274
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Well done your right to be protective but also you can protect yourself by mixing with the community but just don't post anything you want to be personal as there is a private message section you can use I am New on here today so it's a weary time for me to but I make you totally right to be protective so well done mate 😂🤣😂🤣😜
TracyR
Options
Samsung Lounge

Welcome to the  Community @scc6274, great to have you with us! :smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

scc6274
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi TracyR
Thanks 😊 sorry for not replying to you sooner it's very interesting on here I have been giving myself a tour and I have found it very useful because it seems very friendly and a lot of knowledgeable guys on here on a variety of topics my name is Steve and I am doing online courses for software development coding for android phone and Microsoft I have been studying coding for 5 years and love it I am a member of Github software developers website and Microsoft virtual academy and Google chrome developers website I am a member of Wireshark developers as a trainee learning to use different coding software