cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Dawn wissett
First Poster
Options

Hi

0 Likes
kingchris84
Student
Options
Hii how's you x
0 Likes
lozza82
First Poster
Options
Hello my name is Lauren I would like get to know people on here I'm a mum with 2 children 
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Hi lauren, welcome to samsung members forum
catflap
Navigator
Options

Hi Lauren. 🙂

NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

Im N and have been a tech enthusiast since the age of 21. I had a Samsung Rogue feature phone in 2010 for almost a year and did not start with Sansung smartphones because there weren't any available that I was interested in and I didn't have much knowledge about Samsung just yet . It was my mother's Note 3 that started my love for Samsung. When I adopted my mother's Note 3 in 2013 I was able to improve my handwriting skills using the S pen. I had a traumatic experience during my school years due to being bullied to the point of physical and mental abuse at school that made me afraid of hand writing. I was yelled at, criticized and sometimes hit at school for not performing well,  and had other forms of mistreatment at school just for being disabled. I'm permanency injured as a result and sometimes write about it in my Galaxy Notes. I used Galaxy Note to treat my PTSD from those years,  and am still trying to heal from it. During the time many losses were going on last year,  I had a dream about Samsung and suddenly I all of a sudden became a huge fan of Samsung. While I'm also a longtime Moto fan as I started with Moto and used them as my daily driver until last year,  I found Samsung meets my needs in a way that Moto isn't able to some still loving both brands. I love Samsung so much that I sleep with my Note 20 5G and Note 3 to help me sleep better.  I cuddle my Notes to prevent and lessen the intensity of my ptsd related sleep issues.  I've had challenges with my Autism where the only thing that calms me down is to play with my Note 20 and it's S pen and my Note 20 has calmed down a countless number of anxiety and panic attacks.  I use my Note 20 5G as emotional support since I can take it everywhere I go and hold it during medical appts due to my anxiety of having things done to me.  I have a long list of titles that I've been trained in,  mostly with tech and as an influencer that I either taught myself or took lessons independently due to not functinioning well in a traditional educational setting. I am a self taught consumer electronics technician, professional blogger, nano influencer, amateur photographer,  social media marketer, email marketer,  crafter, content creator,  and homemaker, to name a few of many titles. I'm waiting for an opportunity to open up to work as someone who helps the elderly with tech in a senior living home.  I originally had the career plan of going into nursing and becoming a nurse midwife and working in neonatology, but due to medical issues, I had to change my plans for my career. I decided I wanted to work in some king of job that involves me working with Samsung devices instead and I feel that it's less stress than going into nursing. I enjoy midwifery by watching it on TV and talking to friends who are midwives instead. But I love Samsung more than anything else itself.  Out of many special interests,  Samsung has become my top one.  

0 Likes
ktu
Student
Options
Hi 
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @ktu 

A Warm Welcome to the Samsung Community Forum. 

Can we help with anything ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Toto13758
First Poster
Options
I am new
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Toto13758  Welcome to the community,  hope you enjoy it here! if you have any queries let us know, a number of friendly Members here. :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes