Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Highlighted

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Bangtidy1991. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

517 REPLIES 517
Highlighted

Hi and welcome @mellymoozer84 , hope you enjoy it on the Community 😊    Do not hesitate to ask if any queries and I am sure someone will help.

Highlighted

hello

Highlighted

Welcome to the Community, @vedanti :smiling-face:

Highlighted
hi
Highlighted

Can you pls advise. I bought a samsung galaxy watch 3 recently.  Samsung health gives an option of loads of activities and exercise.  If i try to add activity thats on samsung health thats not given in the watch, it doesnt. For eg: if i want to add jumping rope it doesnt. Even if i want to track this activity  with my phone nearby and connected to my watch, the phone screen doesnt show my heart rate. On the other hand when i use the cheaper model galaxy fit(e), and track skipping rope on the phone, the phone shows my heart rate. Can you pls advise how can i synchronise my samsung watch 3 with samsung health options on the phone so that it can track my heart rate etc. I dont mind having my phone nearby as i came to know that you cannot add any activity from samsung health to the watch. Pls advise

Highlighted
Apprentice

I am no longer a new user 😂 one rank up!

Regards, Murmeltier (I'm mainly in the German community and that's why my profile name is German)

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Well done @Murmeltier 😊

Highlighted

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much. (so that's enough 😂)

Regards, Murmeltier (I come from the German community)

Top Liked Authors