Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 07:11 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @camillaolsson and welcome! 😊

(Such a cute dog in the photos, I had to remove them because you could see some personal information in one of the photos, for your safety)

/Emmi
0 Likes
PerryM
First Poster
Options
Hello, why are all the threads in the Samsung Lounge all in Swedish? I am British and live in England. How can I have English restored to my thread, please?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @PerryM 

This is the Nordic Samsung community, the posts should be in English but occasionally there can be other languages as well 😊

I would suggest you to visit the UK Samsung community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/english/ct-p/uk

/Emmi
0 Likes
MissSwe
Journeyman
Options
Heey Merry Christmas to all of you that spend it alone with your own company. Let's never take any fay for granted to befriend yourself. Have a easy holiday and hopefully filled with enlightening and self love instead of overthinking or self doubts. You live and thats a blessing. Thanks for community /sandrasweee
Richy951811
Voyager
Options

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Richy951811 

Nice moustache  👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Freddy Mercury stage
G G
rocky77x
Student
Options
Hi Farooq here recently moved from Spain by origin I am from pakistan , so far so good.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @rocky77x and welcome to the Nordics community! 😊 So you switched the sun for some snow, depending on where you are in Scandinavia! 🌨

/Emmi
0 Likes
rocky77x
Student
Options
Sweden 🇸🇪 😉