cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 14-08-2018 09:46 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @catysun.

Welcome on board!

Crazykim
First Poster
Options

Samsung has got to keep the price down for people to keep switching. I dont want to pay 200 down for the next phone for tmobile

Noblepasimov
Apprentice
Options
I agree, when other competitors phones are better and cheaper all they are selling is a name from the past. Better faster cheaper should be their incentive for existing users.
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Hey. Am eager to learn what apps are good and which are the best for music.:)

Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Hey. Thanks so much for offering ur knowledge, i am so lost, but trying my best to throw myself into the apps and features this phone offers. Im particularly interested in the music this phone can offer and how much i can download. Ur help will be greatly apprieciated.:)

Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

Hey, how are u?😁

Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Lolsy
First Poster
Options
Hi,
My names Lorette and im a support worker, working with the homeless, its a tough job even more so with the current cuts but i love the work.
I love to read, like true crime and sci fi love star trek.
Anything else-just ask and I'll answer
Hope everyone's well
Dave23
First Poster
Options
Could anybody help my facebook app keeps closing on my s8 you can't delete it as can only disable have tried a reboot but no luck
0 Likes
Noblepasimov
Apprentice
Options

Try using a file manager to delete it. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Hi!

My name is Sjors and I'm already active at the NL Forums (and some other forums of my internet provider/phone provider). I will probably pop in from time to time over at the englisch forums :smiling-face:

Some background information:
- Native Language: Dutch ( Sorry! )
- Other Languages: English, Horrible german skills ( I will simply mix it with dutch and english, don't tell anyone! ), can understand frysian and a few words of other languages.
- Employement: IT/Education
- Hobbies: Tech/Gaming
- Consoles: High end game PC/Nintendo Switch/Nintendo 3ds

Samsung Products:
Tab S2, Washing machine, Dryer, Spinpoint HDD, EVO SSD, Galaxy S7 & S9+, TV (The list is increasing!).

Also, I like cookies :winking-face: