cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 05-06-2018 10:31 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Bigyin
First Poster
Options
Awrite ya bunch of *****. How's it gone?
AntS
Options

Hi @TinaR! :robothappy: Is that "NZ" for New Zealand perchance? (Did I mention how much of a LOTR & Hobbit fan I am?)

AntS
Options
TravelMono
Journeyman
Options

@ChrisM wrote:

Welcome on board, George! It's great to have you as part of the Samsung family. We're sure you'll find our Community site a welcome and interesting place to help improve your tech know how! Just drop us a line if there's anything you need a hand with and we'll be sure to do our best to help out.

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. I looking forward to interacting with the community.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to all who've recently inroduced themselves with your varying backgrounds/interests/personalities  :smiling-face:     Look forward to some making their mark here :smileywink:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TinaR
Apprentice
Options

Hi @AntS

No, you haven't mentioned that yet.

Yes, NZ stands for New Zealand... South Island to be precise... Where most part of my fave of The LOTR sequel, The Return of the King, were located 😀

Arrow22
Explorer
Options

Howdy.

Arrow22 from the Dave Project.

Always fun to bend Tech

ATT S7
SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
skyendria69
Apprentice
Options

Wow, Samsung Galaxy S8 is the best smartphone. I also have one

Beatrix
Student
Options

Hello all (said like Jim in Friday Night Dinner)

Big Samsung Android fan here 😁.

I was lost without mine when I had to use an emergency generic phone. Urgh never again!

I love Marvel, Star wars and anything that's remotely inappropriate humour fuelled lol 

FIlms on my Edge look great. 

Gotta figure how to get screen mirroring to work between this and my TV-this is a bit of tech I'm not familiar with.

Anyway, hi from the UK 👋

KateS
Journeyman
Options

Hello guys! 

I thought it would be best to introduce myself rather than be a silent moderator! I'm Kate, I'm a huge Film/TV/Music fan, hoping to write an amazing novel in the future (we'll see how that goes). I have worked for Samsung for a year in August. Need any help, don't hesitate to ask :smileyvery-happy: