cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 03:17 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
DaveDaRaveUk
First Poster
Options
HEY MY NAME IS DAVE AM A GAMER/STREAMER 

I MAKE ALOT OG MINECRAFT WORLDS 
AND JOINSBLE REALMS

ADD OR FOLLOW ME ..
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

great!  😎

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Batfox
Explorer
Options
Hi I am new here . And I was wondering if any one collects statues or bust or action figures of D C , marvel , syfy , retro toy's or universal monster stuff.
0 Likes
dbishy
Explorer
Options
Great
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hey SJohnson here :smiling-face:

I'm actually the brand ambassador for the United States but I visit here often because I am in love with your forums ☺️✌️ your site is much cleaner compared to ours and the level of help I've seen here is way more professional. Hopefully one day our forums will be just as good 

kingsleyplazscool
Apprentice
Options
Hello this is my first day here
dawn112
Student
Options

Hi

0 Likes
GINGE
Journeyman
Options

How are we all doing ?

0 Likes
Lounge Area
First Poster
Options

Pirate Lafitte, professional researcher from somewhere in America.  I was curious as to why the #1 recommeded app by my Samsung phone was the Chinese app TikTok, which is known to be spyware

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2020/07/25/beware-tiktok-really-is-spying-on-you-new-securit...

Why is this Samsung?  Are you in bed with the Chinese Communist Party?

0 Likes
Luxandru
First Poster
Options

Salut #

0 Likes