cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 11:20 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
welcome 😁

1613674514863_1613674514857.png

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@CLH1975: Hey Cara! Welcome to the Community! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I can relate to this plus the lockdown has cost me alot of money due to boredom which most of that money has gone to samsung, it's good on here if you have any issues with your phone,
0 Likes
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Hi my name is Vena, I have been a Samsung fan for many years starting with the Galaxy 2, 4, 6, 8 ,9 and now 21. dipite having various different models... this month was the 1st time I actually discovered Samsung members! maybe it should be promoted more.
CarloL
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
hi welcome to members . I agree they should promote members more.
ciggis71
Apprentice
Options
thanks.
0 Likes
antsAdebs
Student
Options
howdibim tony.i damaged my phone badly 5months old sent to Samsung for a hopefull repair less than 1 month later I have my shiny new phone.thanks Samsung I know your a massive company but top class service
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @antsAdebs   glad you were happy with Samsung's service. 

Welcome to all the recent members 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ciggis71
Apprentice
Options
ha ha.x
0 Likes