cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 04:04 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
iowana
Explorer
Options
ok love you James
JainaA
First Poster
Options
hello people, I updated my S10 software a few days ago and since the new android 11 updated my battery drains really quickly. I end up having to charge a few times the day now. plus it is getting overheated.
has this happened to anyone?
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Iowana. hope you like the Samsung Members Community. we are here to provide you an ULTRA experience for you. feel frre to ask any questions 😊
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
love you to ioana, Neil from Scotland.
iowana
Explorer
Options
I said I love you to james
0 Likes
iowana
Explorer
Options
and you
0 Likes
CLH1975
Student
Options
Just thought I'd say "hello" to everyone in the community 
I'm Cara, 45yrs old from Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Totally new to all this, trying to get used to having a phone with a brain 🤯 I mean there are literally little kids who are more computer savvy than I am 😂😂 can anyone relate? 
Also....is anyone else getting sick of this lockdown? 

CodyH
Voyager
Options
hello and welcome.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
hello and welcome to the community I'm Jay 44 from Essex.. 3 kids all tech savy 🤣 here will be your best place to go for any help brilliant people here.
0 Likes
Gaz7983
First Poster
Options
hi, yep had enough of it now, sick of my own company ha
0 Likes