cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 03:10 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Samanthachase72
First Poster
Options
Hiya
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
hey all
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
👋🏼
0 Likes
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Hi
0 Likes
c0tt0ntale
Apprentice
Options
Hey guys, 
So I'm not the most amazing tech wiz out there, but I'm always looking out for nifty little tips and tricks to use on my phone, 
I'm a hairstylist and gamer so a lot of what I do is visual, 
I'll mainly be blogging about when I've used features on my phone to help create content, manage my digital empire and also organise it all in a straight line 😊
By day I work for:
Jacks and Buckley Nottingham
By night I game as:
twitch.tv/c0tt0ntale 

iowana
Explorer
Options
Love you all❤❤❤ my name is ioana  love
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @iowana   Welcome to The community, hope you enjoy it here  😊 You may wish to introduce yourself on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/the-introduce-yourself-thread/td-p/328877/highlig... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to @c0tt0ntale @Kimgiffiths19 @Rainy @Samanthachase72 @Lycett  and all who have joined recently.  Have fun here 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Rainy
Navigator
Options
hi all
carabinier
First Poster
Options
hello I'm Robert from Berwick upon Tweed