cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 10:44 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
chickabindy
Journeyman
Options
thankyou
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A warm welcome to the Samsung eu forum @chickabindy 

😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Ivonoe
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone I have just signed Up hope to be in touch with some new friends look forward to hearing from you
0 Likes
jaro76
Navigator
Options
hi. I'm jay. I been into into mobiles, and specifically, hardware and the photography side of things since 2003 and the nokia 7650 (first proper smartphone, besides palms non afforable efforts and the communicators). Moved to android from symbian, and went through the galaxy S range. Fell in love with two huawei's, p20 pro and the p30 pro, the p30 pro i kept. Was part of geocities back in the day, hacking and cracking apps. also.built some wap sites/html sites before the net was actually properly available on phones at all. .happy memories...😄
Steven0983
First Poster
Options
Hey all

AndrewL
Options

Hey @Steven0983. Welcome to the Community :smiling-face:

Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
hey 👋🏻
Arcash