cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 14-03-2020 04:35 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all and welcome aboard!!!!

PuGaGo
Apprentice
Options

Hy all... i'm indonesian samsung lovers...

My name is sherly saputri

Thanks
PuGaGo 

Just Another SEO Manager
0 Likes
moreno10
First Poster
Options

hello my name is moreno from Indonesia, i really like doing a review of the specifications and price smartphone samsung  on my personal website. 

do not hesitate to visit my website, thank's

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welecome @moreno10 and @PuGaGo! Hope you enjoy!

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome @moreno10 @PuGaGo - you should feel at home, enjoy the community :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Rellikdaed
First Poster
Options

Helllooooooo..... 👋 I'm Jennifer.. ... A female human bean who prefers online interactions with others as in real life people basically suck these days lol... I'm honest to a fault.... Apparently.... Although it is great saying what everyone else is thinking lol

Jennifer Griffin
deve52
Explorer
Options
Good morning!
brankaspedia
First Poster
Options
hello guys, i'm from Indonesia
deve52
Explorer
Options