cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 12:06 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Troop3r
Pathfinder
Options

Welcome, nice to have u all aboard 😀😀 and a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to u all 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Rainy
Navigator
Options

Hi to you all , welcome happy Christmas 🥳

BB0159
First Poster
Options

I bought a Samsung phone yesterday how do I claim the cashback?

0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Did you not get the information on how to claim it when you bought it ?
0 Likes
Janetford
First Poster
Options
I find this page useful! I saw the blinking red tumbler icon. at first I thought my washing machine is broken. Glad I just had to press eco drum clean😀
Pro11pse
Apprentice
Options

Hello and welcome,enjoy stay here

Folding_at_home
Student
Options
Angus here. Not so confused anymore. Very grateful and humble to play a part. Erm.. you'll be seeing me again soon?
Lenan
First Poster
Options

Hello yall I'm Lenan been with Samsung  for years have there phone galaxy S6 n tablet samsung Galaxy  tab A n now there galaxy buds. Ive only owned them 11 days n they started making a loud loud noise to the other people Im Talking to not  on my end n they say it's so loud they cant hear me n it hurts thier ears .How do I fix it n I see no where I can find dual audio.  Please help I'm 60 years old n not good with this stuff but I try ty vm I greatly appreciate your  help 

Angiebbz
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm Angela and I'm from Cheshire. I'm. A ver ut private person so gonna leave ya with this quote.

LOVE ALL,TRUST FEW , EVERYTHING'S REAL BUT NOT EVERONES TRUE 👌

deve52
Explorer
Options
Howdy all. Hope everyone's doing well.
@deve52