Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 12/11/19 08:14)
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

556 REPLIES 556
PhilRonny
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Just joined. Glad to be part of Samsung's community.

0 Likes
skyendria69
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello friend, introduce my name is Rasyid from Samsung Indonesia. Greetings all.12509893_10205751967295246_5036247096457721948_n.jpg

ChrisM
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @PhilRonny and Rasyid and welcome aboard!

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey @skyendria69 good job, very interesting the web site for check same technical information , you are welcome to the Foro and feel free to comunicate them.

Pleased to meet you and continue as well:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi welcome to Samsung members
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Ì'm the girlfriend of @AntS 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm loving it since I meet him...ummm...my AntMan hahahaha

We share sugar, meal and greatest hits :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
@RpBP you shouldn't use that aspect though in other Threads, so you don't get haters...
But I am not sure If could believe that 😂

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

hahahaha, you are an hater or a loving of Ant or other...?

Plaeased time with yours iniciatives, we will be here for your requesting, our GrandMaster :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXI3UbqYwn4   

A classic spanish song :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

:kisses:kisses: ❤️

0 Likes
NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
😂😂😂 sorry, Ant I thought you was a girl a few months ago bcs I'm don't know much english names 🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

@NsProd wrote:
😂😂😂 sorry, Ant I thought you was a girl a few months ago bcs I'm don't know much english names 🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

LOL! It's not the first time someone thought I was a girl... :winking-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

@RpBP wrote:

Ì'm the girlfriend of @AntS 

LOL. Not sure how that happened.  :shocked-face-with-exploding-head: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::face-with-tears-of-joy:

NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
@AntS 🤣🤣

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Heyyy!!! hahahah Crazy Mad Eisik jejejej only was a fun welcome to our new members too, only a fun joke for tense moment between the two. Do not worry and continue with that energy my GrandMaster as your happy and mad too friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
@RpBP why should I worry ? 🤣

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

yes :smiling-face-with-horns:

Greetings and let free this thread as initial propuse please and you are welcome :smiling-face:

0 Likes
SO2G1
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge
AntS - sorry to hijack your intro thread but you seem to be the right person to message concerning a concern with a Samsung product. I am about to purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Tablet but have read some disappointing reviews concerning internet drop off issues and problems with the stylus pen dropping out. Is this tablet as good as as bad as they say?

Regards

SO2G1
0 Likes
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @SO2G1!:smiling-face:  I've only had a very short play around with a Tab S6, so I'm not the best person to advise you on how good or bad it may be over more prolonged use.

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @SO2G1 Welcome to the Community :smiling-face:  I do not have much hands on experience with the Tab 6 either, however noticed a user who has the Tablet mentioned functionality  problems with the stylus when changing apps. I think best to link the apprppriate thread here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/S-pen-Galaxy-Tab-S6/m-p/1312403#M2293 

We also have some reviews in the Tablet section with varying findings but one of the latest ones does mention software glitches and not faring the best with some productivity tasks, though  stylish design and fast processor.  Generally camera is well rated.  New Galaxy Tab S6  I have metioned your issue there , so others may have some advice.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Always bluetooth faulties...since I was speaking about and we continue with thats problems...it is not so god, we need to invesitigate more about Samsung BT Module as we told yesterday (more than 1 year ago).

Could be this problem or other as AntS said I did not use Tab6 long time together, we're couple :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
cuscopost
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Dear friends I am Edy Cuellar de Machu Picchu in Perú, I am a fan of Cienciano and promoter of the company and tourism in my city Cusco, I use my Samsung team in all these things, I hope to come to my country one day, we will be waiting for you with The open arms :jack-o-lantern:Machu PicchuMachu Picchu

Topbestacindia
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi,

My hobbies include writing, watching motivational, biopic movies and series. I too love Game of Thrones and I mostly waste my time (:P) in affiliate and digital marketing. Currently, writing on best air conditioners and detailed information on best AC brands 

What do you think about Samsung air conditioners? Should I include them in my post?

0 Likes