Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 31/05/19 15:36)
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

556 REPLIES 556
Thetotts
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey folks 😁

SJohnson
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey guys I'm from the United States forums. Also a Samsung Care ambassador with the US. Nice to meet you 

AndrewL
Options
Samsung Lounge
Welcome to the Community, @SJohnson :smiling-face:

Kimgiffiths19
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Sorry to bother you Andrew, but is there a way that I can delete a message?
I wrote a message in what I thought was a response to someone else and it turned out that it wasn't, so it stands alone, looking ridiculous with no context at all.
Again, I'm so sorry to intrude.
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello everyone,  Im Steve, Im from Peterborough and im part of #Budgate

ChrisM
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @Fudgy31 

Nice to have you with us!

0 Likes
David126
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi everyone no spare time. Aĺl together now 'aww' got a website though.

Arieta
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi everyone 

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @Arieta  and @David126  (and all the others who've posted since I last visited this thread)! :smiling-face: 

@Fudgy31: Have to say that I've enjoyed reading the bants you had with @bazzz , @Colin19, and  @KillYourIdols  over #Budgate. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Kimgiffiths19
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Sounds like fun! 😃
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Lounge
@AntS its been fun but has been a bit worrying at times not knowing if we were actually still going to get our earbuds or not.

I dont know what posessed Samsung to make them white, they are gonna get dirty real quick.

The next questions are going to be @Colin19 how do you clean yours? BUDS Im talking about
Arieta
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Still waiting for my ear buds too
0 Likes
Sudipto
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi...just joined the Samsung community with a purchase of tab s5e...a bit frustrated that I cant see the benefits tab on members app...any help is appreciated
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Lounge

@Sudipto I sent mine back to Vodafone because I couldnt get on with it.  Mine came with a keyboard and the SPen.  For TABLET you just cant beat the Ipad Pro 12.9 Inch

JJ-W
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello y'all,

My name is JJ! I've been working for Samsung for about a year now as part of the Social Media/Digital Team. I love to read, cook and sleep (mostly sleep).

My interests are photography, art and technology. 

Fav photographer: Ren Hang

Fav artist: Frida Kahlo

Fav actor: Jake Gyllenhaal (unhealthy obsession)

If you have time, please check them out!

~JJ

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Lounge

@JJ-W 

Take a moment to look at the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalaxyS10Varients

So many people not happy with S10 Battery Drain also being told to turn stuff off to get more power.

The treads on here have been growing to over 100 pages in some topics all about Battery Drain.  

I decided to move it to social media.

I would appreciate a private message from you to advise me what youre guys are doing about it.

Xin
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
fantastic!!!!
NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hey you all,
I am Enes and clearly a Samsung fanboy.
I got a phone collection going from the SGH's to the newest Galaxy A phones.
I love tech and leaking of new phone designs.
(Idk maybe some companys hate me since I starded xD)
My personal phone is the Galaxy S10 in Prism blue.
If you're asking right now which language mey Signature is, it is German.
I'm pretty active in the german community so I decided to post here as well.
Hope here is not so much difference 😉

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
And here is my signature in eng.:
Did you like my post or it solved your problem? I would be glad about a like or mark as a solution of the right answer/reply.
My Devices, S10, Gear Sport, Galaxy Buds, QLED Tv

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello and welcome to all who've posted in this thread since my last visit to it! :smiling-face:

@NsProd, Hmmm, something very familiar about that avatar, Enes, lol. :winking-face: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :cool:

0 Likes
NsProd
Legend
Options
Samsung Lounge
@AntS haha...just borrowed the avatar from your profile 😂

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ