Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Samsung

(Topic created on: 15-09-2022 04:02 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I had lots of Telephone conversations with Samsung CS lately due to 2 replacements

1st thing Samsung should do, is to improve the call quality/Clarity between London and Philippines, most times its really poor

All CS members are really polite but they have little or no ability to liaise with other teams and get something going or moving

Some are exceptionally good and happy to go that extra mile (at least verbally) making the customer feel good and assured

Once things moving, communication from distribution and delivery teams are very good

Life long Apple guy here, first time Samsung ultra and 5 pro Lte, would I recommend Samsung...??

If Samsung could establish at least few local or City centre outlets like Apple, definitely I would, otherwise mmm still thinking. 
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @IndiW  Thank you for your input and recognise at times that there is a need to improve relations/interactions with different departments.  Customer Service does not always function as well  as would be expected.  A positive  that distribution and delivery teams combine well. Are you based in  London or the Phillipines ?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
London - UK 🇬🇧 👋
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@IndiW  There is a pop up store in  Jessops Oxford street ,though the main Samsung Experience store there closed for refurbishment at the moment. 

There are also experience stores in Stratford and Canary Wharf  ,though know these are further  out.   https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-experience-store/locations/ 

There is also support available at Samsung KX  https://www.samsung.com/uk/explore/kings-cross/visit-us/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.