Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Awards

(Topic created on: 22-06-2019 11:37 AM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

T3  recently unveilved their Tech  Awards  with many companies in the  Frame, Samsung may  be criticised at times , as are other competitors (some of which will be justified) however Samsung came out pretty well  in a proccess involving editors and public input with a Jury deciding the winners.

Samsung got the Brand Of The Year  as the panel were impressed particularly with their Smart Phones and high end TV's  plus other tech  , whilst  products were  generally considered to be of high quality. https://www.t3.com/news/t3-awards-2019-samsung-wins-brand-of-the-year    T3 Awards Updates   The  Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus was rated the best mobile and the  Samsung Galaxy S10e the best Mid Range.  Tech Innovation went to Huawei P30 Pro , Most Innovative company went to Google and Gadget of the Year the Apple Watch Series 4.    Netflix awarded the Best Streaming service and Sky the Best  Tv platform.  Best laptop went to Dell XPS 13 and best Gaming Laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701. Of course everyone will have their opinion in the various fields.    More details here, 68 awards in total T3 Awards 2019

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

1 REPLY 1
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Samsung always impresses me with their products, time after time ^-^ At this point its actually hard for me to consider other brands though ^^' Says something about the quality of the products :smiling-face:

#LifeisGood