Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tattoo or Cha Cha Cha?

(Topic created on: 26-05-2023 11:20 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Should have put his up earlier but hopefully better late than never :smiling-face:

Loreen won Eurovision for 2nd time for Sweden, there was a marked difference  between the jury and public votes though. Käärijä was 2nd for Finland but clear winner in televote,whereas Loreen had an even more commanding lead in jury vote.    Tattoo though doing better in charts (in most of Europe)  It is a 50-50 mix in the final  and everyone knew the rules. personally would not want only the public to have a say (there is limited time to vote anyway)  There are other programs where the public decides for good or ill 😀

Thought it was a pretty poor performance from the Uk entrant Mae Mueller even if 2nd last did not seem justified.  Different style but thought Sam Ryder was much more appealing.

Anyway can have a look at the videos here (if you wish!)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
München
First Poster
Options
I liked tattoo more personally but both were really good. :smiling-face:
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I preferred Tattoo as well,think it was the performance and staging that elevated it mind you. Cha Cha Cha still has some merit(the dancers were very cheesy mind you 😂)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes