Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 03:45 PM)
Members_3X5WZQf
First Poster
Options

Never used the support in the past, had to contact support for an earbud replacement as I lost one of them, and thought this would be something easy to do, turn to be a nightmare, Samsung support is not very helpful, I think they have ready script to copy and paste, the told me I have to contact TMT First ( partner) to check the status and after being on hold for an hour and after 8 days I was told I have to pay £72 which I was happy to do, then after a week I contact support again and as usual was told to contact TMT direct and again after waiting almost an hour was told they received the item and have no time frame to when it will be fixed. PS this is now 14 days when I was promised the item will be fixed and returned within 10 days, very disappointing service if I knew they will send the items to 3rd party company I would never agree and for the cost I could have purchased a different model

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
i waited a month for my phone to be replaced ... samsung support just sucks ... they were telling me lies every day
0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Yea sometimes they take too long 1 month without a phone it's a nightmare Apple does the same thing
0 Likes