nocrew
First Poster
Options
wow
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Niiiice! Mine will be send tomorrow! Hopefully I can go home early to accept the package

#ReadyToUnpack 

0 Likes
Zerr
Journeyman
Options
well good luck !! I'm enjoying already 😍😍
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

Hoepe those who have the  Tab S7 Plus have now spent some quality time with their new  "toy"   .   I have entered a competition via Sky VIP  where this and the Note 20 Ultra  is the prize, not holding out much hope but you never know πŸ˜€

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Zerr
Journeyman
Options
good Luck . I saw competition, too.
I loved my note 20+ ultra and Tablet s7+ both are good and I used to use note 10 + ultra , a bit similar but 20 much better , now waiting my buds to arrive . Annoying part is I can't buy the keyboard for tablet πŸ˜’ still not out..
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

Thanks @Zerr , good to know Note 20 Ultra  and Tab7 Plus are impressive, hopefully not too long to wait for the keyboard πŸ˜‰

If I don't win competition will consider purchasing the Tab  S7 Plus in due course.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Just a small update to say that I absolutely love the Tab S7+ so far. I also got the Buds Live as a gift today πŸ˜They are awesome! 

The keyboard was definitely worth it to me (Bought that one as well!) :smiling-face: 

Zerr
Journeyman
Options
looks like everyone loved s20 NoteUltra and tablet s7+ πŸ€—
I'm still waiting my gifts i chose the live buds and cover for the tablet, I hope soon they will arrive too, because I'm curious about the buds sorry to say that but so far samsung headphones weren't that good if you like to listen music with really quality level that you can feel every bits , so I want to be surprised with quality of the sound with new buds. 🀞
0 Likes